I am a Canadian Lawyer and Notary Public in Vancouver, BC with an excellent reputation in the industry and a broad portfolio of successful cases both inside and outside Canada. I practice Immigration, Family, and Corporate Law, as well as Litigation and other civil matters.
My mission is to provide quality and affordable Canadian legal services. I am committed to my clients and am an honest professional. When assessing files and meeting with clients I will outline the weaknesses and strengths of your case, and together we will find a legal strategy that helps mitigate the risk.
I am an immigrant and have a family; my two sons were born in Canada. I understand what it means to travel overseas trying to provide better for your loved ones.
- University of British Columbia, 2015
- Instituto Tecnologico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, Campus Monterrey(ITESM, 2007)
- Certificate in North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA); Houston, United States of America (2005)
- Diploma in International Legal Framework from the Universidad Pontificia de Comillas de Madrid, Spain (2006)
- Diploma in International Trade from Ashton College, Vancouver (FITT Accreditation with Distinction, 2011)
- Diploma in Canadian Immigration Consulting from Ashton College, Vancouver (Honours, 2012)
- LAW SOCIETY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA
Lawyer and Notary Public
- STIBC (Society of Translators and Interpreters of British Columbia)
Language combination: Spanish to English
- ICBC (Insurance Corporation of British Columbia)
ICBC Approved Translator