Maria Campos is a Lawyer and Notary Public in Vancouver, BC. She has practised immigration law since 2012 and founded a law firm in Vancouver, Invicta Law Corporation, where she also practices in other areas of law such as Family Law, Corporate, Litigation and other civil matters.
Maria first visited Canada in 2005 on an academic exchange program to the University of British Columbia, she returned to Mexico to finish her first Bachelors Degree in Law, a Masters Degree in Corporate Law and also completed other studies in Europe for one year before she immigrated to Canada as a temporary worker under the Working Holiday Program and then permanently in 2008 under the Federal Skilled Worker Program. Once in Canada, Maria attended Law School and passed all the required exams to become a Canadian lawyer.
- University of British Columbia, 2015
- Instituto Tecnologico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, Campus Monterrey(ITESM, 2007)
- Certificate in North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA); Houston, United States of America (2005)
- Diploma in International Legal Framework from the Universidad Pontificia de Comillas de Madrid, Spain (2006)
- Diploma in International Trade from Ashton College, Vancouver (FITT Accreditation with Distinction, 2011)
- Diploma in Canadian Immigration Consulting from Ashton College, Vancouver (Honours, 2012)
- LAW SOCIETY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA
Lawyer and Notary Public
- STIBC (Society of Translators and Interpreters of British Columbia)
Language combination: Spanish to English
- ICBC (Insurance Corporation of British Columbia)
ICBC Approved Translator