Misrepresentation in Express Entry. An expressway out of Canada.

Providing ambiguous, false or misleading information to the Government of Canada is a criminal offense and it is called misrepresentation, the consequence of which is that the person becomes inadmissible to the country, and the possibilities to immigrate or even to visit Canada drop to zero.

How to tell a Canadian employer that you need their help to stay in Canada

Telling a Canadian employer to help you stay in Canada can be challenging. Most Canadian employers are unfamiliar with Canadian immigration laws and are afraid to deal with the Canadian government.